ever dreamed of being a pretty young thing in the times of 'Grease', 'the Outsiders' or further back than that? 'breakfast at Tiffany's' or even 'the Great Gatsby'. I would give up all the wi fi, junk food and tv shows in the world to have experienced it. Well...maybe just to go back and experience it for a week or so, after having the human rights we do today and freedom of thought and choices maybe living through those times wouldn't be so fun. movies and books really do have an effect on the imagination don't they. If times gone by is one of my favourite things, so are books. even more so is icons from times gone by reading books! The greats reading the greats, so bask in the dreaminess of it all with me and feel some type of way after looking through the archives...
Its been a month since I visited Liverpool for the first time, its only right that I share my trip :) First of its a very friendly place, but I have come to learn that most places apart from London are....sorry London but its true. I stayed for 2 nights and 3 days and I would say that it was enough time to explore the main parts of Liverpool and get a vibe for it. Im happy that I can now sing "ferry across the mersy" and constantly shout.. I've been there! I've been there! Its the little things that make it worth it aha Im a sucker for being near water and also in the city centre and the hotel I stayed which was called the tune hotel was the perfect walk away from the river as well as the city. A 5 min walk to the famous Cavern Club. Museums are a plenty and I visited them all! My fave being the museum of Liverpool, lots of interactive fun things to do and to learn. I would recommend taking a part of the day to go on the bus tours o...









Comments
Post a Comment